ALRUQYA'S OFFICIAL "RUQYA HEALING GUIDE" APP
EMPOWERING YOU! We understand that with the correct knowledge and tools, you will be able to follow an effective treatment plan, suitably designed to tackle your symptoms by the permission of Allāh. AL-RUQYA OFFICIAL "RUQYA HEALING GUIDE APP" brings to your fingertips just that! This user-friendly App aims to equip you with the best possible features and guidance needed to serve as an easy-to-follow personal Ruqya Guide, and all in accordance to the Qur'ān and Sunnah. We understand that many struggle to follow a Ruqya plan, for this reason, we have created this App to help motivate people to complete their Self Ruqya on a daily basis and in an effective way. To learn more about the main features of the App, please go to the ‘Articles’ Section at the top of the page. THE APP IS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY & ON THE iTUNES APP STORE.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE APP:
- RUQYA AUDIO LIBRARY – A comprehensive list of Ruqya audio's targeting different types of afflictions.
- QUR'AN READING & LISTENING – Designed to help you recite the verses of Ruqya needed as part of your plan along with a proficient reciter to help minimise any difficulties in reading.
- DUA – A collection of supplications from the Qur'an & Sunnah which are highly recommended in the daily life of a Muslim.
- ARTICLES – Informative articles with useful knowledge in understanding different afflictions. Topics range from Tawheed, dealing with spiritual afflictions, real life case studies and much more.
- EMERGENCY RUQYA PLAN – A simple and effective guide to be used in cases of emergency such as fits/convulsions, falling unconscious etc.
- THE PROPHET’S MEDICINE – A list of remedies mentioned in the Quran & Sunnah that can be incorporated into your Ruqya treatment for optimal results by the permission of Allah.
- VIDEOS – Delivering educational, motivational and enlightening messages and more.
- BODY DIAGRAMS SHOWING HIJAAMAH POINTS – An extensive exhibit of diagrams displaying the points wherein the Prophet ﷺ had Hijaamah performed to, recommended points during Hijaamah for different illnesses/ailments and points for general well being.
- THE RAQI GUIDE – An important section teaching you the difference between a Raqi who is Islamically lawful and those who are unlawful to visit for treatment.
PLEASE NOTE: The ‘Ruqya Healing Guide’ App will be updated throughout the year as we plan to add more beneficial features to help provide you with the best possible personal Ruqya Guide.
AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD NOW ON GOOGLE PLAY & THE iTUNES APP STORE
Ruqya Healing Guide Plus
iTUNES APP STORE
Ruqya Healing Guide Plus