The Jinn in general are a creation of Allah (SWT) and their origin is mentioned in several verses of the Qur'an. Allah (SWT) says:
"and the Jinn he created from smokeless flame of fire." (Ar-Rahman: 15)
"and the Jinn We created before from a scorching fire." (Al-Hijr: 27)
"A'shiq Jinn" is a Jinn that's settled in the body and exploits the victim in a lewd and offensive manner. This is a form of oppression which should be eliminated by using methods of Ruqya prescribed in the Shariah.
Jinn A'shiq cases are usually complex and tangled. However, even though this subject isn't something new, many people have a lot of misunderstandings and misconceptions in regards to it. Sheikh al Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (RA) said "The possession of man by Jinn can be out of sexual desire, evil notions or love just as can happen with humans. This is fahsha (immoral) and a forbidden conduct, that is if the two agreed on the act. However if the Jinn is acting on this out of his own will, it is oppression." The one who's committing this act must be informed of their actions and they will be judged according to Allah and His Messenger's laws which were sent for man and jinn. Ibn Taymiyyah said taking pleasure of something or someone is to get what they want from the person as they wish or desire. This falls under all types of pleasure. But no oppression will go unpunished either in this world or the next as Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala says in the Qur'an: "And mention (O Muhammad), the Day when He will gather them and say, "O company of Jinn! You have (misled) many of mankind". And their allies among mankind will say, "Our Lord! Some of us made use of others, and we have (now) reached our term which You appointed for us." He will say, "The Fire is your residence wherein you will abide eternally, except for what Allah wills. Indeed, Your Lord is Wise and Knowing."
There are many different types of JINN ASHIQ in terms of character, look, strength etc. There are some who possess a person and feel the emotions us humans feel towards someone such as love, care and the need to protect towards the victim they possess. Some on the other hand show more sinister type of emotions such as possessiveness and "enjoy" the body as though they own it by causing pain and many complex physical and psychological problems. Either way, jinn ashiq can cause the victim immense difficulties and complications in their lives, relationships and their physical and mental well being.
People could be afflicted with these types of jinns for various reasons.
TYPES OF ASHIQ JINN
1-Types that love the body and are infatuated by it and are possessive over it.
These types of jinn treat the body as an object and have complete disregard to the person as a whole. They treat the body as though they have full rights over it and are protective over it. In some cases, these types of jinn feel they are bound to the body by marriage causing many problems between husbands and wives or in cases of those who are single, by making it impossible for their victim to get married.
2- Types that are fascinated by a certain part of the body. Eg, the eyes, the hands, the face, hair etc.
These types would "fall in love" with parts of the body of their victim and enter the body and cause a lot of problems many of which are mentioned in the examples above i.e, causing marital problems, health issues, problems in getting married or marriage proposals not materialising for little or no reason at all.
3- Types that are a lot more sinister and cause fahsha.
These types of jinns are a lot more evil and commit rape, physical and mental ailments and violence against their victim. They may sometimes take possession of the partner of the victim so they can take sexual pleasure against the former. Just like humans, these types of jinns could have forbidden sexual inclinations towards the same sex or animals.
4- Jinn animals who naturally would want to have sexual contact with other animals hence making the person commit (or have desires to do) vile and immoral acts towards animals like we seen in many places in the world today.
In many cases of jinn ashiq poessession, the victims do not have control over their desires and sometimes are confused as to why they have such thoughts or why they find themselves committing these acts. This could lead many to sever depression, anxiety, loss of imaan and in worst cases suicide.
5- Jinn ashiqs that come every night to commit sexual acts with their chosen victim. These types don't live in the body but come and go as they please. Even though they're not fully living in the victims body, they still are possessive and feel they have rights over it.
6- Jinn ashiqs that are "travellers" so to speak. These type come less often and live elsewhere either travelling between other victims bodies or in their own world but come to their chosen target from time to time to commit lewed and sexual acts.
7- Jinn ashiq types that will not be intimate with the person but are obsessed with the person. They would watch or rather stalk their victim from far and take pleasure from this. These type take their time in getting to know their victim from outside of the body and just like human stakers, take pleasure from obsessively watching their victim until they finally decide to possess the person.
8- Pedeophile ashiqs. These type are again extremely evil and sinister. They would possess a person from a very young age and groom them to be thier "partner" by living inside their body.
In any of the cases above jinn ashiq could live inside a person for a long times where they become intertwined with their victims and their personalities. In such cases, it's sometimes very difficult to differenciate between the human and the jinn and hard to diagnose for raqis. These jinns become so used to living inside the body of humans, they can not live any other way and are very stubborn. They would spend their lives possessing a person, sometimes unnoticed until the victim dies then the jinn would leave that person and enter another victim until they die.
ASSAULTS/ATTACKS OF JINN ASHIQ AGAINST THEIR VICTIM
Some of the sypmtoms of jinn ashiq besides the ones we've mentioned above are feeling of alienation on the victim. Most sufferers from this affliction have a very low self esteem and could feel withdrawn and perfer to be alone than socialize. They could feel undesirable to the opposite sex or feel they are ugly or unattractive when this isn't the case in reality. Or in some cases where a brother or sister is offered a marriage proposal, the ashiq could the person appear unnatractive either physically or in character to the potential suiter hence not letting the proposal go any further. They can also cause skin ailments and other health issues causing more trauman against their victim to make sure they are in their 'control'. In some extreme cases, the victim could feel the attack physically happening and being pinned down and raped. This can be extremely damaging, traumatic and very disturbing.
REASONS WHY A PERSON COULD BE POSSESSED
First and formost we as Muslims believe, without a shadwo of a doubt that everything happens by the Will and Decree of Allah. Everything good or bad has been decreed long before our creation and must come to pass.REASONS WHY A PERSON COULD BE POSSESSED..(continued)
A person could be afflicted with possession of an Ashiq jinn through Sihr, 'Ayn, through revenge by the jinn for various reasons, purely through unjust oppressive treatment, curiosity and inquisitiveness etc.
People could also be possessed with animal jinns as we mentioned earlier. These animals could form some form of attachment to the human they possess and exhibit ashiq characters. These cases could be determined through frequent and reoccurring dreams by the victims where they see a certain type of animal. The animal can also be exposed through ruqyah and exhibit the characteristics of the animal in question.
These animal jinns can be categorized in two.
Territorial - such as lions, tigers, wolves etc
Non-territorial - such as pigs, monkeys etc
PROFILING ASHIQ JINN
Profiling the jinn has a paramount of importance as it helps the patient and the raqi deal with the issue accordingly and find the best treatment for the problem. It's very important to know why the ashiq is there in order to uproot the problem the best and effective way possible.
There are several ways ruqa'a can use to diagnose Ashiq jinn from patients and one of them is through dreams. Patients can have clear, reoccurring dreams which can be a clear indication of Ashiq possession. This usually makes it easy to profile the jinn as it's exposed this way.
The individual could also develop a sudden habit or fixation on haram actions such as gambling, drinking alcohol, smoking, having strong compulsion to commit zina or actually committing the act etc. In some extreme cases, the individual could suddnely start having peodophilia thoughts, ingaging in sexual act with animals, dressing up as a woman or going to the extreme by having reconstructive surgery to change their sex and so on. These sudden changes of character on the patients could also be an indication that a jinn ashiq could be involved, especially if it's to do with sexual act.
Ashiq jinn in general have a dislike to children. Especially the children belonging to the victim they possess. This is also a tell-tell sign of a jinn Ashiq. They also prevent the individual from having any physical contact with anyone, especially spouses and create problems in marriages. They would do so until they have caused the couple to separate in hope of having the individual to themselves. In some cases we find that jinn Ashiq can let a marriage happen if the interaction is minimal. For instance, if the ashiq knows that the couple will have distance relationship for whatever reason, if the husband is away most of the time or visa versa..they would let the marriage happen as they are confident that they will have the individual to themselves majority of the time.
Some jinn Ashiq could be a king or a commander who has many other jins working under him. These are usually hard to profile as they plan out their attack and cover their tracks by using their soldiers or slaves who'd also possess the individual. These high profile Ashiq jinns can possess multiple individuals and can also use afflictions such as 'Ayn, sihr or hasad to cover their tracks which may prolong the profiling process for the raqi.
Before profiling the jinn it's also very important to tackle the patient's habits. Are they going through adolescence stage? Do they have sexual addiction? Do they have addictions of watching pornography? Were they sexually abused as a child or adult? (most ashiq enter the victim through this act). Once these issues are tackled and the patient is given the guidance on how to deal with the issue. After determining whether these problems are from the person or the jinn. it then becomes easier to tackle the affliction.
Even Though some jinn Ashiq can be very protective and not cause too many problems to the individual hence going unnoticed, other Ashiq jinns on the other hand cause a lot of harm to the patient. (We've put some examples below.)
- They would make the individual feel depressed and isolated by making them commit haram.
- They would slowly erode the victim of their imaan where a sister could decide to take her hijab off and a man could shave his beard etc.
- They would create the habit of speaking to non-mahram men/women and erode them of their haya (in some cases, till these communications lead them to committing haram)
- The would sometimes seek the help of a Saahir jinn to practice on the individual they possess causing them to have multiple problems.
- Making them let themselves go and no longer care about their personal appearance or hygiene
- Causing them numbers of illnesses which medicine can not explain
- Causing them illnesses that are diagnosed medically such as cancer and other terminal diseases.
- Causing physical assaults such as scratches in different parts of the body, private parts swelling up, causing pain and discomfort to the private area which can't be treated medically.
- Making the person commit a lot of haram and develop haram habits
- In cases of women patients, she may be prevented from looking at other men (this usually occurs in high profile ashiq (this can also happen to men)
- They can make a man have an erection throughout the day causing so much discomfort till he commits masturbation or commits zina
- They can make teenagers and adults take indecent pictures and send it to strangers.
- They can stop a woman from reaching climax with her husband or stop her from having any form of sexual pleasure causing frustration within the marriage (in cases of men, by causing impotence or the inability to satisfy his wife)
- Taking full possession of the wife or husband during intimacy
- Encouraging Anal intimacy (this could also be from the human)
- Drawing unwanted attention from men/women to the individual causing them to be afflicted with 'ayn.
- Possessing victims from one generation to another and not leaving their prey until they die. These are bonafide ashiqs who go on causing fahsha until they die which is when the chain is broken. (Or through the Will of Allah Azza Wajal and following a ruqya program, adhering to the Deen, perfecting one's ibada and being upright etc)
Note: Jinn Ashiq in general are extremely sinister and cause much corruption especially adultery in society. Once the individual is diagnosed with jinn Ashiq and the individual's habits are tackled (if any), it's advised the person repents for their shortcomings and deeds that might strengthen the ashiq. If the individual is single, it's extremely important for them to get married or fast regularly to protect their gaze and private parts. If the person is married, they should start working on their relationship are encouraged to show more love, affection and understanding to their spouse which goes hand in had with the treatment. The wife is encouraged to be more obedient to her husband and try to please him for the sake of Allah Azza Wajal as this causes so much pain to the enemy that's possessing her. The husband should show more love, attentiveness and understanding to his wife and try his best to please her. If the patient is committing any of the haram acts we've mentioned above, they should give up the habit, repent and strive to come closer to Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala in Whose Hands lay all cure. It's also important to belittle the issue and not become over paranoid or stressed about it after diagnosis. The individual has to understand that the problem is there and the solution is at hand in shaa Allah. Be firm in their conviction that Allah will cure them and that this is a test and decree from Him Subhanahu Wata'ala and be patient knowing that with every hardship there will come sweet ease.
* TREATMENT* (after profiling the case)
1) BEING CLOSE TO ALLAH AZZA WAJAAL BY RECITING THE QUR'AN EVERYDAY, DOING GOOD DEEDS OFTEN, FASTING, KEEPING THE TOUNGE MOIST WITH REMEMBERANCE OF ALLAH, TAWBA etc.
2) RUQYAH (ADHERING TO THE PROGRAM GIVEN BY THE RAQI AND BEING CONSISTENT UPON IT)
3) FINDING WHAT THE JINN DISLIKES AND IT'S WEAKNESSES
4) KEEPING THE HOME CLEAN AND SPRAYING IT WITH RUQYAH WATER, PLAYING THE QUR'AN, GETTING RID OF ANYTHING THAT'S FORBIDDEN SUCH AS HANGING PICTURES, STATUES AND IMAGES, NOT PLAYING MUSIC OR WATCHING INDECENCY ON THE TV etc.
5) USING BLACK SEED OIL, OLIVE OIL, RUQYAH WATER, DETOX etc
6) HAVING HIJAMA DONE REGULARLY, DRINKING ZAMZAM WATER, EATING DATES
7) FOR MARRIED COUPLE THE HUSBAND/WIFE IS KEY TO THE TRATMENT PROGRAM (in pleasing eachother, showing more love and affection, trying not to be angry with each other and making sure there's more harmony in the home)
8) MORE HUGS AND KISSES TO CHILDREN/FAMILY WHICH IS DISLIKED BY ASHIQ JINN
9) BURNING BLACK SEEDS AND FRANKINSENCE OVER A COAL TO THE PRIVATE PART BY STANDING OVER THE SMOKE.(depeingind on the type of jinn and this is where profiling the jinn becomes important to know the likes and dislikes of the particular jinn)
10) USING BLACK MUSK (the above criteria applies)
11) USING HING OIL
12) FRANKINSENCE OIL
13) FINDING THE LOCALITY OF THE JINN IN THE BODY AND TREATING IT ACCRODINGLY
14) APPLYING QUR'AN SOUND IN THE AREA
15) ORGASIMS/ CLIMAX (ashiqs hate this)
16) NOT PAYING TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM (eg. they can play with showing the individual dreams dreams which should be ignored which they dislike)
17) NOT BEING DEPRESSED AND MAKING MORE EFFORT TO GET ON WITH ONE'S LIFE AND KEEP BUSY
18) NOT LOOKING AT ONESELF ADMIRINGLY AND ALWAYS MAKING DU'A WHEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR, SAYING 'BISMILLAH' BEFORE TAKING CLOTHES OFF.
19) IF THE INDIVIDUAL FINDS THEMSELVES LOOKING IN THE MIRROR TOO MUCH, THEY SHOULD SPRAY THE MIRROR WITH RUQYAH WATER OR COVER THE MIRROR
20) TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIOS ON OUR WEBSITE
NUMBER 4 - SIHR
NUMBER 7 - HARQ
NUMBER 9 - ZINA
21) TO LISTEN/RECITE SURAH NOOR, YUSUF
22) LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST, *DU'A*! THIS IS IN FACT THE GREATEST WEAPON THE SLAVE HAVE. TO SPEND AT LEAST AN HOUR DEDICATING THEIR TIME TO MAKE DU'A, TO STRETCH THEIR HANDS TO THE LORD OF THE WORLDS AND SUPPLICATE FOR ALLAH TO REMOVE THEIR AFFLICTION, TO FORGIVE THEM AND GRANT THEM PATIENCE.